In-Person Care Protocols & Agreements (Baltimore City)
ATTENDANCE & PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT:
Tuition will not be adjusted based on projected or unexpected absences. This includes emergency closings due to weather conditions and building conditions beyond our control. Should a child be absent for a day, or several days, the fee is still the same for the entire week of services. In some cases, fees may be adjusted if services are NOT OFFERED for at least 3 days in a given week. Parents are responsible for providing written notice to Magic Minds at least two weeks in advance regarding a withdrawal from the program. Otherwise, the account will be charged for two weeks following the last day of service.
ARRIVAL and DISMISSAL AGREEMENT:
Students will only be permitted to arrive for the first hour of services.
Students will only be dismissed during the last hour of services.
Late arrivals and early dismissals will require 24-hour advance written notice.
While present, students will be required to wear a mask at all times outside of designated meal times. Students must be eating to remove a mask.
At the point of entry:
1. Parents will form a socially distanced line outside the entry door, where applicable.
2. All parents, students and staff members will wear a mask to approach the door of the site.
3. Outside, or in a designated area, the staff member will do the following everyday:
--document the temperature of the student
--document the parent's response to regulatory COVID-19 questions
--offer hand sanitizer for use by the child
4. The parent will not be allowed to enter the site. He/she will verbally state the PIN required to enter the site.
At the point of dismissal:
1. The parent will arrive to the door of the site with a mask and state the PIN for departure. The parent will not be allowed to enter the site.
2. The student will be prompted to gather all belongings before coming to the door. Students will not be permitted to leave any belongings at the site. Any belongings left at the site will be discarded.
(The organization reserves the right to deny the entry of any student based on speculation of dishonesty or the parent's refusal to follow entry protocols.)
At the site listed above, in-person care would be offered at a rate of $125 per week.
CREDIT CARD payments are accepted online or by phone (443-927-8777). Due to CDC regulations, MONEY ORDER or CHECKS will not be accepted at this time.
Accounts are billed on Friday for the coming week. Account balances must be $0 in order for students to participate in services for the current week. A late fee on $10 will be added to any account that still has a balance on Monday at 6:00pm.
The organization reserves the right to suspend or expel students attached to accounts with consistent late payment. Such decisions will be made at the discretion of the organization.
The organization is trained and promises to follow all CDC rules and regulations related to cleanliness and social distancing.
Each day that a parent chooses to drop off a child at the site, the parent legally agrees to to following statements as they pertain to the PARENT and the CHILD:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
In accordance with CDC regulations, all staff members will follow the same protocols as students to enter the site.
Parents will not be allowed to enter the site.
Students are required to arrived to the site with all required meals, including breakfast, lunch and snack. All meals should be trash free. If meals are not trash free, students may be responsible for keeping their trash with them.Meals will happen at designated times, only.
Students, even siblings, will not be allowed to share any of the contents of their meals with other students.
Students must arrive to the site will all equipment required for remote learning, including:
--laptop or tablet (and charger)
--all login information and codes
--notebook and pencil
Due to the limited noise level of the site, all students will need to have headphones.
SCHEDULE and ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE AGREEMENT:
***A LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR CHILD'S SCHEDULE WILL APPEAR AT THE END OF THE APPLICATION**
Staff members will ensure that your child follows the schedule submitted to the organization.
Staff members are not required to:
--assist with or troubleshoot technology issues related to the school district's learning management system.
-- assist with the completion of academic assignments
Students will be able to use the WiFi at the given site. The organization has secured a modem that is equipped to handle the exact number of devices allotted for each room. Students will only be allowed to connect school related devices to the WiFi. No cells phone or leisure tablets will be allowed to connect. The organization is not responsible for failed connections due internet issues beyond the organization's control. When students are not logged into virtual classes, they will be prompted to complete independent assignments. In the event that they do not have independent assignments, students will be required to remain in their assigned seats to do something quietly.Students will have assigned seats while present at the site.